Welcome Friends & Visitor!
Blog Statement: we do not post anything that discriminate (or) diminishes people/groups on the basis of age; gender; religion; legal political affiliation; sexual orientation; rude/coarse or inappropriate language; abilities; nationality/ethnicity; or anything that may be considered hate propaganda, libellous, racist, false/misleading, proselytizing and/or potentially offensive. - Thank you! Merci! Gracias! LCA
Thursday, January 18, 2018
COACHING & EMPOWERMENT | BridgeWorks Consulting – my work is about connecting you to your potential. This is achieved through coaching, group facilitation + programs I’ve developed. Foundational in supporting my work are the values I operate from …
| Autonomy: Not being bound by old rules and conditioning. Challenge your thinking and way of showing up in the world | Purposefulness: Being deliberate and discerning in what moves your life forward | Co-creation: We shape our experience by setting events in motion with our thoughts, words and deeds OR by willingly working with what shows up | Caring: At any given moment are all doing the best we know how. Be easier on yourself and others | Wonder: The universe is elegant and loves to surprise us. Pause and be delighted! Visit: http://www.bridgeworkscoaching.ca J MJ
Wednesday, January 10, 2018
· THE OTHER CANCUN! | JOSE CASTILLO TRAVELS | Hola: I run a small tourist service based in Cancun (Mexico) – I have several years of experience offering the services of transportation and private excursions to the main parks/archaeological zones of Cancun and Peninsula of Yucatan. You can trust my experience, knowledge & expertise – my mission is to do a friendly, effective and efficient job. I am also known for hosting and organizing quality private and cultural excursions. Always committed to meeting the needs of my customers I can tailor excursion packages suitable to your needs. Service, trust and competitive pricing are my values, ensuring the best quality of experience. To discuss your travel plans, do get in touch in confidence at: email@example.com | Tel: 521.998.136.7457 | Note: for prompt attention, use Code CGM-LCA.
· AFFORDABLE CANCUN | Looking for a get-away in a remarkable place? Eco excursions; Mayan communities; culture, arts & crafts; archeological sites, people and communities? Lovely rental home available in a safe, clean and friendly neighborhood – weekly and monthly rates. Bookings from February 01, 2018 onwards! For details and further information, please contact: Carmen G. Miranda at 780.267.1220 | email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Thank You! |
· INTERCULTURAL TRAINING | The Multicultural Health Brokers Cooperative offers tailor-made meaningful workshops and training opportunities for organizations to gain awareness and skills about culturally responsive practice and collaboration. For details, visit: http://mchb.org/programs/cultural-competency (or) call: 780.423.1973
· TRANSLATION & TUTORING SERVICES | Spanish – English – Spanish | For details: 780.474.6058 | e: email@example.com | www.tcng.ca
· RELIABLE CLEANING SERVICE | Hola! I am available for residential cleaning services. If you need something done or if you know anyone who may, I would be grateful to know. I am affordable and a conscientious worker. Call 780.267.1220 | email: firstname.lastname@example.org
· EQUI-TEA MULTICULTURAL CATERING | We’re a social enterprise operated by the Multicultural Health Brokers Co-operative. Check our menu & let us be part of your event. Visit: http://mchb.org/programs/equi-tea-multicultural-catering | (or) give us a call at: 780.991.2799
· FOOD LITERACY | Wish to explore a program where seniors and senior high school students get together to learn from and support each other? Activities include walking, playing music, dancing, cooking, dining, reading, talking, painting, etc. Info: 780.438.3060 | e: email@example.com | Thanks!
· WAYFINDERS BUSINESS COOPERATIVE | Navigating the 21st Century Together | Our vision is to provide access to a variety of services to help you manage your business and/or your organization. Membership will enable you to use co-op resources to optimize the value you offer while earning appropriate returns. As a co-operative, Wayfinders does not exist to maximize shareholder profits but to provide the best available range of services to members at a reasonable cost. To join and learn further details, please visit: http://www.wayfindersbuscoop.com/index.php
Monday, January 8, 2018
PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT SEMINARS
Star of the North Retreat Centre Programs
Register at: www.starofthenorth.ca780.459.5511
· TLC for Caregivers | An afternoon of quiet reflection and some sharing and rest to honour those who are in for the long haul of caring for someone with little ability to care for themselves. Take time to honour the feelings that come with selfless giving and compassion and to spend time with others who understand the wave of emotions that are often mixed with sorrow and joy on the continuing journey. Facilitator Helen Gledhow. Date: Wed Jan 24, 1-4 pm | $25 (Subsidy available).
· Slow Down! Retreat Days with Sandy Prather | Take time to rest your body and refresh your spirit. Each retreat day consists of thought-provoking presentations on a spiritual topic combined with ample time for personal reflection and prayer. Dates – Thurs January 18: “How I Love Your Word!” Soaking in Scripture | Thurs March 15: Leaning Into Lent: Daring to go Deep | Thurs April 19: “Pack Nothing!”: Travel Notes for the Journey. 9:30 to 3 pm. $40/retreat day (includes lunch).
· Writing Our Sacred Lives from Sacred Earth | Do you dream of writing? These four sessions will provide input, time for writing, and time for sharing. The focus will be on a connection of our individual lives to the land, our planet & the cosmos: a contemplative ecological approach. Come explore the life-lines of your life in a prayerful, reflective space. Facilitators: Anita Allsopp & Lucie Leduc | Dates – Feb. 1: What waters are you from? | Feb. 8: The gift of tears | Feb. 15: The home landscape | Feb. 22: At home, always a stranger. | Times: 7:00pm – 9:00pm | $80 for 4 week session.
· St. Paul: Accepting the Challenge to Follow ‘The Way’ | This 30 minute live theatre piece shares St. Paul’s conversion experience, of how he was filled with God's Light and Love and was sent on an amazing journey! The performance is followed by a reflection/talk-back session. Facilitated by: Paul Punyi, Rooney Punyi Educational Theatre: www.interviewhistory.ca | Date: Wed Feb 7, 2018 | Time: 7:30-9 pm | $25.