Welcome Friends & Visitor!
Blog Statement: we do not post anything that discriminate (or) diminishes people/groups on the basis of age; gender; religion; legal political affiliation; sexual orientation; rude/coarse or inappropriate language; abilities; nationality/ethnicity; or anything that may be considered hate propaganda, libellous, racist, false/misleading, proselytizing and/or potentially offensive. - Thank you! Merci! Gracias! LCA
Monday, April 2, 2018
WELLNESS RETREATS | Star of the North Centre 2018 |
WELLNESS @ Star of the North Retreat Centre
Register at: www.starofthenorth.ca | T: 780.459.5511
Note: Subsidy request forms available. Give us a call.
· Go Deeper and Find Your Inner Wisdom | Come explore the patterns you find yourself falling into and create a Wellness Recovery Action Plan (WRAP) to move your life in a new direction; come find your inner wisdom! Wednesdays, April 18th, to June 13, 2018. Time: 7-9:30 pm | $150 for the series.
· Slow Down Day with Sandy Prather: “Pack Nothing!” Travel Notes for the Journey. What strategies will sustain us in our lives as disciples and witnesses? Travel notes for the journey offer us some practical ways to live faithfully, maintain courage and even enjoy the trip! Thurs April 19, 2018 | Time: 9:30 to 3 pm | $40/retreat day (includes lunch).
· A Path & a Small Light with Paula D’Arcy, (international speaker/author) | Visit: www.redbirdfoundation.com | In this retreat we will explore what we can do, through our choices and by widening our perspective, to not only nourish our own spirit, but to be an instrument of change for the world. This is a silent retreat. | Time: 7:00 pm Fri April 27 to 1:00pm Sun Apr 29 | Live-in: $250. Commute: $190.
· Twilight Recovery Evening Retreats | You are invited to participate in this exciting venture of faith, fellowship and personal growth. The evenings are open to anyone either in a 12 Step Program, or loving one who is, as well as anyone wanting to learn more about addictions & the recovery process. Facilitator: Sylvain L. | Thursdays, at 7:00 pm: Apr 19, May 17 | By donation.
· Mary, Pilgrim of Faith: A Biblical Journey | You are invited to journey into a renewed relationship with Jesus by following in the footsteps of Mary. Join Facilitators: Archbishop Emeritus Sylvain Lavoie, OMI and Christine Foisy-Erickson | Time: 7:00 pm Fri May 4 to 1 pm Sun May 6 | Live-in: $250.00 | Commute: $190.