Welcome Friends & Visitor!
Blog Statement: we do not post anything that discriminate (or) diminishes people/groups on the basis of age; gender; religion; legal political affiliation; sexual orientation; rude/coarse or inappropriate language; abilities; nationality/ethnicity; or anything that may be considered hate propaganda, libellous, racist, false/misleading, proselytizing and/or potentially offensive. - Thank you! Merci! Gracias! LCA
Monday, November 13, 2017
COMMUNITY ECONOMICS EDMONTON | SPRING 2018
· FOOD LITERACY © | Wish to explore a program where seniors and senior high school students get together to learn from and support each other? Activities include walking, playing music, dancing, cooking, dining, reading, talking, painting, etc. Info: 780.438.3060 | e: email@example.com | Thanks!
· CARMEN MIRANDA | RELIABLE CLEANING SERVICE | Hola! I am available for residential cleaning services. If you need something done or if you know anyone who may, I would be grateful to know about it. I am affordable and a conscientious worker. I can be reached at 780.267.1220 | e: firstname.lastname@example.org | Gracias!
· EQUI-TEA MULTICULTURAL CATERING | We’re a social enterprise operated by the Multicultural Health Brokers Co-op. Check our menu & let us be part of your event. Visit: http://mchb.org/programs/equi-tea-multicultural-catering | (or) call 780.991.2799 for good food details!
· INTERCULTURAL TRAINING | The Multicultural Health Brokers Cooperative offers tailor-made meaningful workshops and training opportunities for organizations to gain awareness and skills about culturally responsive practice and collaboration. For details, visit: http://mchb.org/programs/cultural-competency
· TRANSLATION & TUTORING SERVICES | Spanish – English – Spanish | Local & Affordable. For details: 780.474.6058 | e: email@example.com
· WAYFINDERS BUSINESS COOPERATIVE © | 1. Voluntary and Open Membership 2. Democratic Member Control 3. Members' Economic Participation 4. Autonomy and Independence 5. Education, Training and Information 6. Cooperation among Cooperatives 7. Concern for Community | Join an exciting new venture – visit: http://www.wayfindersbuscoop.com/index.php