Welcome Friends & Visitor!
Blog Statement: we do not post anything that discriminate (or) diminishes people/groups on the basis of age; gender; religion; legal political affiliation; sexual orientation; rude/coarse or inappropriate language; abilities; nationality/ethnicity; or anything that may be considered hate propaganda, libellous, racist, false/misleading, proselytizing and/or potentially offensive. - Thank you! Merci! Gracias! LCA
Wednesday, May 10, 2017
ENGLISH TEACHERS RESOURCES | CCI-LEX offers free support and materials for volunteer English teachers and tutors! Are you a community-based English tutor/teacher supporting refugees or other recent newcomers? We would like to support you! Come to one of our free workshops and receive training, lesson plans, and a stack of ready-to-go teaching materials (aimed at Beginner learners). Workshops take place on alternating Saturdays, from 9:00 am to 2:30 pm. & include light breakfast/lunch. Register safely at: https://www.teachbel.org/workshops/ ...
About CCI-LEX | Cultural Connections Institute – The Learning Exchange www.cci-lex.ca | We are a non-profit, charitable organization offering English as a Second Language classes to refugees, permanent and temporary residents, and citizens in Canada. Our mission is to promote personal growth for adults through English language instruction and the exchange of cultural knowledge.
Tuesday, May 9, 2017
· PROFESSIONAL CLEANING SERVICES | Tel: 780.504.4068 | Edmonton & Area - 100% bonded & insured. Spring clean-up; move-in/out cleaning; non-profit housing; realtors; construction sites, car dealerships, hotels, churches, banquets halls and office building + carpets, window cleaning & snow removal. Special: Independent Living Senior’s Cleaning & Maintenance Services. Take advantage of a %10 discount for new clients. | Call or Email Max Caravantes at: email@example.com | Note: Mention Code LCA 2017 to receive the discount | Thank You – Gracias!
· MAX CARAVANTES REALTOR ® at Realty Executives, Devonshire Realty. Proudly Serving the Spanish-speaking communities in Edmonton and beyond with integrity and professionalism. Buying, selling, exploring options, seeking good advice? Call: 780.504.4068 | e: firstname.lastname@example.org
· THE COMMUNITY NETWORKS COLLECTIVE ® | On-line resources and communities; non-profits jobs, arts & culture, health & wellness, social networking, happenings + cooperative – social enterprising opportunities. Call: 780.474.6058 or visit: www.tcng.ca | e: email@example.com
· FOOD LITERACY © | Wish to explore a program where seniors and senior high school students get together to learn from and support each other? Activities include walking, playing music, dancing, cooking, dining, reading, talking, painting, yoga, etc. For details contact Ben Sabet at: 780.438.3060 | email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Thanks!
· EQUI-TEA MULTICULTURAL CATERING | We’re a social enterprise operated by the Multicultural Health Brokers Co-op. Check our menu & let us be part of your event. Visit: http://mchb.org/programs/equi-tea-multicultural-catering/ (or) call 780.991.2799 for details. Good food, good service = healthy communities!
· INTERCULTURAL TRAINING | The Multicultural Health Brokers Cooperative offers tailor-made meaningful workshops and training opportunities for organizations to gain awareness and skills about culturally responsive practice and collaboration. For details, visit: http://mchb.org/programs/cultural-competency/
Tuesday, May 2, 2017
OFFICE SPACE AVAILABLE | New Office Space Available for Rent near Downtown Edmonton | Sublease on Newly Built Office for 2-3 People. Good location, great space, excellent floormates! This office would be a great fit for a small progressive organization looking for a professional setting. Near Downtown in the heart of 124 St, this office is close to a variety of shops and restaurants, and is a newly built space at an affordable price. Move in available end of May. If interested, existing office furniture can be included, if contacted early enough.
Basic rent approx. $1750 | 600 square feet. 2 office areas; one with a door | Ample storage area | Large windows looking out on 124 St. | Accessible with 2 elevators | Underground & surface parking available | Security, maintenance and cleaning included in operating costs. Shared in Common: Kitchen: fridge, dishwasher, sink, microwave, ample utensils | Large configurable boardroom | Additional small meeting room | Access to a postage meter + a large print/fax machine on per cost basis.
The Council of Canadians is the current tenant and is moving the location of this office to another city. The floor is shared with progressive organizations, including Friends of Medicare, Public Interest Alberta, Alberta Labour History Institute, and Alberta Workers’ Health Centre. Address: #602, 12323 Stony Plain Road NW. Please call or email before coming to see the space. If interested contact Diane at: email@example.com (or) call 780.429.4500.
The Well Endowed Podcast | "Challenging Narratives" | brought to you by the Edmonton Community Foundation. Community Discourse – Check out this month's episode "Challenging Narratives" featuring Paula Simons. You will also hear from a recipient of the Lowry Awards for Women of Excellence and the Young Edmonton Grants program, as well as many available scholarships.
Tune in: http://www.thewellendowedpodcast.com/
Tune in: http://www.thewellendowedpodcast.com/
Or find us on iTunes and GooglePlay | Thank You.