Welcome Friends & Visitor!
Blog Statement: we do not post anything that discriminate (or) diminishes people/groups on the basis of age; gender; religion; legal political affiliation; sexual orientation; rude/coarse or inappropriate language; abilities; nationality/ethnicity; or anything that may be considered hate propaganda, libellous, racist, false/misleading, proselytizing and/or potentially offensive. - Thank you! Merci! Gracias! LCA
Tuesday, May 9, 2017
· PROFESSIONAL CLEANING SERVICES | Tel: 780.504.4068 | Edmonton & Area - 100% bonded & insured. Spring clean-up; move-in/out cleaning; non-profit housing; realtors; construction sites, car dealerships, hotels, churches, banquets halls and office building + carpets, window cleaning & snow removal. Special: Independent Living Senior’s Cleaning & Maintenance Services. Take advantage of a %10 discount for new clients. | Call or Email Max Caravantes at: firstname.lastname@example.org | Note: Mention Code LCA 2017 to receive the discount | Thank You – Gracias!
· MAX CARAVANTES REALTOR ® at Realty Executives, Devonshire Realty. Proudly Serving the Spanish-speaking communities in Edmonton and beyond with integrity and professionalism. Buying, selling, exploring options, seeking good advice? Call: 780.504.4068 | e: email@example.com
· THE COMMUNITY NETWORKS COLLECTIVE ® | On-line resources and communities; non-profits jobs, arts & culture, health & wellness, social networking, happenings + cooperative – social enterprising opportunities. Call: 780.474.6058 or visit: www.tcng.ca | e: firstname.lastname@example.org
· FOOD LITERACY © | Wish to explore a program where seniors and senior high school students get together to learn from and support each other? Activities include walking, playing music, dancing, cooking, dining, reading, talking, painting, yoga, etc. For details contact Ben Sabet at: 780.438.3060 | email: email@example.com | Thanks!
· EQUI-TEA MULTICULTURAL CATERING | We’re a social enterprise operated by the Multicultural Health Brokers Co-op. Check our menu & let us be part of your event. Visit: http://mchb.org/programs/equi-tea-multicultural-catering/ (or) call 780.991.2799 for details. Good food, good service = healthy communities!
· INTERCULTURAL TRAINING | The Multicultural Health Brokers Cooperative offers tailor-made meaningful workshops and training opportunities for organizations to gain awareness and skills about culturally responsive practice and collaboration. For details, visit: http://mchb.org/programs/cultural-competency/